Hi I’m Wendy Graphman, also known as AlphaGalGardenGirl
I live with my husband in Indiana and I am learning to grow my own food. I love foraging. Growing my own food and teaching others to do the same. There’s so much we can learn from what grows around us!
I was bit by a Lonestar tick and contracted Alpha-gal. Because of this I was propelled to go on a health journey to find what is safe for me. Both food wise, personal hygiene and in household products. In this blog I want to share what I’m learning along the way.
Giving comfort when comfort is needed the most.
- Amazon funDo you buy things from Amazon, but you want to support small businesses? Did you know you can do both? Yes there are lots of small businesses that use Amazon […]
- Podcasts to enrich your lives.Who gets sick and how to prevent it.Dr. Gabor Maté In this podcast here’s a few things that stood out to me. One who tends to put others emotional needs […]
- Got chronic discomfort?Hi, I’m Wendy and in live in Spain but the “S” is silent. Or so the joke went… I live hard, and I play hard. As a result, I often […]
- Alpha-Gal Syndrome Two Alpha GalsCan you imagine not ever being able to eat red meat again because of a tick bite? That is my reality and many others that have gotten bit by ticks. […]
- Earth Breeze**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. One of the things that I had to change once […]
- Have some Tea with me!I have some exciting news to share! I’ve teamed up with Luma Tea to bring you some amazing blends. Weather you are needing to detox with Dandelion blend or […]